- $8-10 in gas for every 100 miles
- $80-150 groceries
- $100 motorcycle and trailer insurance
- $500 student loan payment
- $100 set aside for maintenance of Blue and TicTac
- $100 for emergencies and odds and ends
When I say I can live comfortably for $15,000 a year it is a true statement. I can get away with $1000 a month but it's nice to be able to save a little each year for things like a new engine for Blue.
Don't forget to click thru the tabs at the top of the blog to see how you can help fund my journey. From workamping, helping you with needs around the house to working for businesses ranging from 1 day to 6 weeks. Marketing your business with Social Media Management or advertising on the side of TicTac. Speaking at an event about my travels, living simply or Eating Disorder Awareness. There is even a bit of shopping with items I make or sending a personalized postcard. Many different ways for me to make my Dream budget come true.